Terms of Service
Last update: October 5, 2023
Thank you for choosing Droip and using our services, products, and features available at https://droip.com. By accessing and using Droip’s website and services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Throughout these terms, “us,” “we,” “our,” and “Droip” refer to Droip and its associated websites, and “you” refers to the individual or entity accessing and using the Service on behalf of yourself or another entity.
Please carefully read and understand these terms before signing up, downloading, or using Droip’s downloadable products. By using Droip and any other services we provide, you indicate your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not allowed to use the Service or any associated Droip products. By entering into this agreement, you represent and warrant that you have the right, power, and authority to do so, and that this agreement is legally binding.
2. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change and modify terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for any updates. Your continued use of Droip after any changes in the terms constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
3. Product Delivery
- Access to download any paid downloadable item is available upon validation of the payment.
- We accept major credit cards and PayPal for payment processing. Before purchasing a membership plan, you must agree to the corresponding terms and conditions.
- Upon successful payment, your membership details will be sent to the provided email address. Account creation is automated, but in some cases, where payment issues arise, manual checks and processing may be necessary, leading to potential delays of up to 24 hours.
4. Product Compatibility/Updates
- Droip is designed to be compatible with the latest available version of WordPress and supports modern web browsers like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Please note that we do not offer support for Internet Explorer.
- Product updates are available for a specified period for paid users, but you may continue using the installed product even after support validity expires.
All of our products are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) V2 or later.
6. Modification Terms
- While you are permitted to modify our products to meet your requirements, please take note that there may be an easier and better approach to accomplishing your goals than modification. Check the documentation page or contact us via [email protected] to find an easier and better way.
- Support may not be provided for modifications made directly inside the plugin.
7. Age Requirement
By using our products, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old, have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, or have obtained legal parental/guardian consent. Our products are not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
8. Unauthorized/Illegal Uses
Any attempts to abuse licensing terms or engage in unauthorized actions that affect our business may result in immediate account blocking. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and must report any unauthorized activity or security breaches to Droip.
9. Anti-fraud Measures
To prevent fraudulent transactions, free downloads are available upon login, while paid purchases may undergo manual anti-fraud checks.
- An email with full details about your payment will be sent to you. Due to the rising amount of fraudulent transactions from people who aren’t the actual cardholders of the credit cards being used to make purchases, anti-fraud checks are conducted. A customer account may be suspended for a longer period of time for additional investigations or for a manual anti-fraud check that lasts for 24 hours.
Droip products are provided “as is” without explicit or implied warranties. We guarantee proper functioning upon correct installation and setup, but we cannot guarantee compatibility with all third-party plugins or browser combinations. Our liability for any damages or losses arising from the use of our products is limited.
11. Price Changes
Droip reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
12. Support Policy
Support is provided via email, knowledge base, and tutorials. After downloading Droip, you are eligible to contact us at [email protected] with any problems you may encounter with it. Priority support is given to customers with active paid subscriptions.
- We attempt to respond to support inquiries by email after they are submitted and are clear and intelligible
Here we are sharing the detailed policies we maintain for support.
Currently, we are providing support in the English language only. To avoid having to guess what you want from us, we expect our respected customers to submit support requests in clear, proper English. Please be as specific as you can.
Our customers with valid paid product subscriptions will always have priority over our free product users.
You are qualified for priority support from us if you have a current subscription and have purchased a product from Droip. As long as your subscription is active, we’ll keep providing support for you.
Droip offers support via email, a knowledge base, and tutorials. Although we enjoy socializing with our customers, we suggest you reach us through our support email instead of other channels of communication like Facebook, Twitter, or private messages (PMs).
The documentation, how-to guides, and FAQs already address many support problems and technical queries. Therefore, please make sure you have read our documentation for the specific product you are using before making a support inquiry.
What Our Support Covers
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install
- Help with the functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation
- Issues with Droip plugin installation
- Issues relating to broken Droip product functionality
What is NOT Covered by Droip Support
- Software damage caused by hacker(s) attacks
- Issues caused by older versions of PHP, MySQL, or so on
- Products purchased from anyone other than Droip
- Compatibility problems with 3rd party products
- If you are unable to provide us with the subject website URL and access to its WordPress backend
- We do not support any version of IE (Internet Explorer)
Definition of Modification Support
We are aware that the difference between what qualifies as support and what qualifies as modifications is not always clear-cut. We may be able to help you if your request for minor modification or customization assistance just requires us to publish a few lines of CSS or JS code. We can offer up to 30 minutes of CSS customization for free each year due to the workload that is continuously being placed on our support staff.
If your support query requires additional modification of the product then you have two options:
- You may wait for further development of the product.
- You may consider hiring a developer. You can also post on our Facebook groups and contact the recommended companies or developers.